Heaven DX11 Benchmark is Back with Version 3.0
Tomsk, Russia - March 7, 2012 - UNIGINE Corp. released today an improved version (3.0) of its renown Heaven DX11 Benchmark based on its proprietary UNIGINE engine. Great looking as ever and containing many technical improvements, it now runs on Mac and supports for variety of new hardware, including extended support for multi-monitor configurations.
"It's very inspiring that more and more hardware testing professionals as well as tech enthusiasts find Heaven Benchmark useful. Our technology platform is constantly growing and we can bring Heaven Benchmark to new platforms and new hardware", said Denis Shergin, CEO of UNIGINE Corp.
- Added Mac OS X version compatible with 10.7+ (no tessellation).
- Added support for Intel HD 3000 GPU (no tessellation).
- Improved support for multi-monitor configurations.
- Added support for NVIDIA 3D Surround (multi-monitor stereo 3D).
- Enhanced NVIDIA 3D Vision support.
- New cross-platform launcher without .NET dependencies.
- Fixed Phoronix Test Suite compatibility issue.
- Fixed minor visual artifacts.
- Improved compatibility with Mesa drivers.
- Improved detection of new GPUs.
The updated Professional Edition of the benchmark combines all new features of version 3.0 with flexible automation and logging facility to provide the best GPU and/or stress testing experience.
Heaven Pro version features include:
- Command line automation.
- Reports in CSV format.
- Stress testing mode (benchmark looping).
- Technical support.
- Licensed for commercial use.
About Heaven DX11 Benchmark
"Heaven" is a picturesque benchmark in a steampunk setting. Its key features are:
- Heavy GPU load, extreme hardware stability test.
- Support of DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0.
- Comprehensive use of hardware tessellation technology (3 presets).
- Advanced ambient occlusion.
- Dynamic global illumination.
- Volumetric cumulonimbus clouds of high physical fidelity.
- Simulation of day-night shift and changing light conditions.
- Dynamic sky with light scattering.
- Interactive experience with fly/walk-through modes.
- Support of NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFire technologies.
- Stereo 3D modes:
- Separate images
- 3D Vision
- 3D Surround
- Support of multi-monitor configurations.
- Based on the latest, most advanced version version of powerful UNIGINE engine.
The basic version of Heaven DX11 Benchmark is available free of charge for download from the official website.
About UNIGINE Corp.
UNIGINE Corp. is an international company with a long term commitment to bring the best quality products and services to its customers. Over 7 years on the market, the company offers top-notch real-time 3D solutions for video games development, scientific research, simulation, visualization, serious games, virtual reality systems and more. UNIGINE Corp. offices are located in Russia and Czech Republic.
UNIGINE Corp. develops UNIGINE engine, a multi-platform middleware powering impressive 3D applications from computer games to VR systems. Besides a line of popular GPU benchmarks (Sanctuary, Tropics, Heaven) the company has recently released Oil Rush naval strategy game for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.