- 12.06.2013 UNIGINE Rescue Helicopter Demo Breathes New Life for the Simulation Industry
- 05.06.2013 Pay What You Want for Oil Rush in the Humble Indie Bundle 8
- 30.04.2013 Trinity Interactive Has Licensed UNIGINE Engine for Simulation and Training Systems
- 04.04.2013 All-New UNIGINE Valley Benchmark Is Bundled with EVGA GeForce GTX Graphics Cards
- 18.03.2013 A spectacular new mobile experience with Oil Rush 3D strategy game on your Android device
- 26.02.2013 UNIGINE’s Heaven Benchmark Bundled with New, Ultra High-end ZOTAC GeForce GTX TITAN and Beyond
- 14.02.2013 UNIGINE's Newest Valley Benchmark Features Huge, Open-Space Expanses
- 12.02.2013 UNIGINE's Heaven Benchmark Releases Version 4.0 and Extended Editions
- 22.01.2013 Oil Rush 3D mobile strategy game is announced for Android
- 20.11.2012 JSC "ALMAZ-ANTEY" MSDB", One of The World's Leading Defense Companies, Is Now Using UNIGINE Engine Technology
- 31.05.2012 Oil Rush DLC: Tower Defense Map Pack
- 07.03.2012 Heaven DX11 Benchmark is Back with Version 3.0
- 24.02.2012 Oil Rush is available in retail
- 21.01.2012 Strange Games Unleashes the Awesomely Destructive Puzzle-Shooter "Demolicious" on the iOS App Store
- 28.12.2011 Flying Cafe announces Cradle project
- 22.11.2011 Oil Rush Release Date and Special Offers for Indie Developers
- 03.11.2011 Strange Games Unveils “Demolicious” an Original Action Puzzle-Shooter Game
- 27.10.2011 Unigine Corp. Expands Operations to Europe
- 05.10.2011 Less Than €999 for Indie License of Unigine SDK
- 30.08.2011 BlueGiant Interactive licenses Unigine engine for future game titles
- 29.08.2011 Oil Rush game hits Ubuntu Software Center
- 27.07.2011 Mac OS X and iOS support in Unigine Engine
- 22.06.2011 ACTIPLAY has released Unigine-powered ActiSKU real-time 3D solution for market researches
- 18.03.2011 ACTIPLAY has released Unigine-powered advergame for kids
- 02.03.2011 Introducing Heaven DX11 Benchmark 2.5 and its Professional edition
- 14.02.2011 Android platform support in Unigine Engine
- 16.12.2010 Dilogus fantasy RPG comes to life with Unigine engine
- 13.12.2010 Winners of Linux game development contest get free Unigine engine licenses
- 08.12.2010 Unigine Engine Integrates PlayStation 3 Support
- 25.11.2010 Unigine supports Linux game development with engine license giveaway
- 15.09.2010 Happy month for licensing Unigine engine
- 01.09.2010 Unigine Corp. announces OilRush naval strategy game for Windows, Linux and PS3
- 05.02.2010 Unigine engine empowers dinosaurs game
- 22.10.2009 The first DirectX 11 benchmark released on the basis of Unigine engine
- 01.10.2009 Unigine Engine Gets DirectX 11 Into Gear
- 21.08.2009 Arisnova licenses Unigine engine
- 29.06.2009 Unigine Joins PLAYSTATION®3 Tools and Middleware Program
- 21.04.2009 Candella Systems licenses Unigine engine
- 19.01.2009 AI3D has released a city-scale project based on Unigine technologies
- 03.12.2008 First production stage of "Magus ex Machina" is completed
- 01.12.2008 DHLXStudios licenses Unigine technologies
- 24.11.2008 VZillion Inc. and Unigine Corp. create unique alliance to bring virtual Internet to life
- 30.10.2008 "Tropics" Demo 1.1 shows DirectX 10.1 features
- 01.10.2008 1% per day
- 04.09.2008 "Tropics", a new Unigine-powered demo is released
- 25.03.2008 PlaySys develops a Unigine-based 3D adventure game
- 07.01.2008 First Modern S-3D Game Engine Demonstrated At CES!
- 16.06.2006 Afterfall and Unigine Corp. combine forces
We continue to share the experience of UNIGINE Corp. team in creating interactive real-time 3D worlds. A new article from our technical artists about some techniques used in development of Oil Rush naval strategy game is published, it contains a set of re-usable filters available for download. Read the article: Procedural Content Generation for Real-Time 3D Applications Part 1: Oil Rush
UNIGINE Corp. sets a new visual standard in the simulation and training industry with a preview of its next-generation technology demo. The project has the cutting-edge UNIGINE Engine under the hood and showcases a simulation of a rescue helicopter operation with an extreme level of detail while running on consumer-level hardware. Read more in the official press-release.
As of today, Oil Rush, the epic naval strategy game, comes together with the Humble Indie Bundle 8. It is a unique, pay-what-you-want offer available for less than seven days, and this fascinating 3D game is unlocked as one of the bonuses if more than the average contribution for a bundle is paid. The game is an independent project by UNIGINE Corp. based on the proprietary UNIGINE Engine. Read more in the official press-release.
Trinity Interactive, one of the leading Polish suppliers of software and equipment for simulation and training, has chosen the UNIGINE platform for pushing their newest projects to the next level of visual fidelity and performance. The company is well-known due to the highest quality and innovative character of its products both for military and civil purposes which provides the maximum possible training experience. Read more in the official press-release.
The International Forum for the Military Training, Education and Simulation Sectors (May 22-24, Rome) is one of the most important and major industrial events that combines thematic exhibition and forum. UNIGINE Corp. demonstrates new features of UNIGINE Engine for simulation, visualization projects and virtual reality systems at ITEC. Visit our stand #B160 to see all-new unannounced UNIGINE-powered technology demo based on geospatial data. We also invite you to attend the UNIGINE Engine presentation at the Innovative Showcase at 5 PM on May 22!
The game supports Linux (as a standalone application) from the very beginning, so we are really happy that finally Linux users can enjoy hot naval battles with the whole Steam community (cross-platforms multiplayer matches are available). Fight for the last drop of oil and try to survive!
UNIGINE’s Valley Benchmark, which features an enormously vast outdoor 3D environment filled with lush forests, is coming bundled this spring with groundbreaking EVGA GeForce GTX graphics cards. This all-new comprehensive benchmarking tool from the lineup of trusted benchmarks from UNIGINE Corp., is already acclaimed by users and industry professionals as a miraculously beautiful yet efficient GPU stress-testing tool for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. Read more in the official press-release.
2013-03-18 | A spectacular new mobile experience with Oil Rush 3D strategy game on your Android device
Oil Rush, an epic naval strategy game, is released for Android devices based on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon S4 chip. The game is already available on the Google Play Store and you can jump into the next-generation of 3D graphics, hardcore depth and touch-native controls directly on a mobile device. Oil Rush for Android is based on the proprietary multi-platform UNIGINE Engine and developed by UNIGINE Corp. Read more in the official press-release.